Now I can watch my favourite line ups without the mosh pit
The good old festivals days….. Fabulous bands, camping, mosh pits, UDL’s….. There were so many things I loved about heading to festivals. Now that I am in my 30’s (only just), there’s a few items on the festival list that no longer appeal to me.
Heading to one place to see multiple bands that I love is still something that I love to do but not in the way that I used to do it.
Whilst reading up on the acts for Future Music Festival 2015 (this Sunday) I swooned over so many of the line ups. Hill Top Hoods, The Prodigy (apparently a must see show), Drake, Avicii just to name a few and for the first time ever I noticed that there was a First Class option. What! Tell me more….. I hadn’t heard of this before so it needed some investigating.
If you go to Future Music Festival with First Class Tickets you will get:
- Priority Entry
- Access to the First Class Lounge which overlooks the main stage and includes couches, cocktail lounge, cloak room
- Private toilet with a bathroom attendant and full-time cleaning crew
- First Class Bar with premium drink selections, plus an array of cocktails
- Waiters and waitresses for table service
- Free WIFI and phone charging outlets (iPhone & Android)
- Gourmet Food and Beverages pass which includes 5 x standard drinks and 1 x meal voucher for use in the First Class Lounge
- A survival station for those things you always forget, but always need!
- Access to the Sunset Club.
Festivals, you absolutely have won me back! I’m beyond excited.
Now to find an outfit…..
Find out more about Future Music Festival.
More on First Class and Sunset Club.
Tickets are available through Moshtix, Ticketmaster or at the gate.