Australia Day Long Weekend, it’s one of my favourite times of the year. Not just because it’s so close to my birthday and I feel like every year I take an automatic extended licence to draw out the festivities, but because it’s still summer and I am still in holiday mode.
In January, Andrew and I are taking the plunge and heading back to my favourite place in Western Australia, Broome. After my recent Wellness Retreat at Cable Beach (AMAZING) I thought it was time to take the husband and head back to Broome in my usual ‘Broome’ style, pool side cocktails and festivities.
Kick off the long weekend in true style with a sunset cocktail party – an array of drinks, an iconic Broome sunset and some relaxed tunes on the Resort’s Okari Deck overlooking Cable Beach.
On Sunday, enjoy Club Cable at the Resort’s Ocean Pool – an afternoon of laid back beach club bliss in a chic, chilled vibe. Think European resort beach clubs – glamorous swimwear, flowing kaftans, sunshine, a sumptuous cocktail bar and a fresh mix of poolside beats. The perfect setting for an exclusive beach club party.
The ‘Club Cable’ event package includes:
– Return Qantas airfares to Broome (a number of flight options to choose from)
– 2 nights’ accommodation at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
– Sunset Bar & Grill buffet breakfast daily
– Saturday Night Sunset Cocktail Event with DJ, drinks and canapés
– Club Cable Pool Party with DJs, entertainment & cocktail bar
– Australia Day Triple J Hottest 100 by the Ocean Pool
The weekend event package is $990 per person twin share.
$990! Such good value!! I couldn’t wait to tell you about it.
Hope to see you there!!
For more information or to register your interest please email email@example.com